Evil Squad Index du Forum

Evil Squad Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité. En vous connectant sur le site vous êtes directement connectés au chat du forum, n'hésitez pas à l'utiliser!
Minding Marti: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 3 (Marti #1)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Evil Squad Index du Forum -> Général -> Candidature de guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ragusyese

Masculin
Point(s): 107
Moyenne de points: 0,98

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 10:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Minding Marti: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 3 (Marti #1) Répondre en citant

Minding Marti: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 3 (Marti #1)
by Randi Luxe
rating: 4.5 (5 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Minding Marti: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 3 (Marti #1)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Minding Marti: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 3 (Marti #1)

...I'm a facilitator...

Making people happy is my business, so when I'm sent to a commercial office building to spend a steamy night with Victor, a mysterious executive, I'm ready to do just that.

...I'll be his good boy...

Unfortunately, Victor didn't hire me. His brother did, and not with any good intentions. Beaten down by the imminent loss of his company, Victor repeatedly insists that he's not interested in my services.

...I'll need to save him before he can have me...

It's up to me to use my wits and resources to rescue Victor from certain doom. If he decides to finally take advantage of my paid time, then all the better. Victor and his brother will soon learn that Marti is someone to be Mindful of.

"Minding Marti" is the third installment of The Gentleman's Rentboy Service and features sizzling MM, a lovable doofus, a stressed out CEO, precarious sexual positions, and one very good boy.

The Gentleman's Rentboy Service is a series of five weekly novelettes, each following a steamy evening with one of The Gentleman's boys. These five capricious twinks are eager to please the big, wealthy alpha males who can afford their time.

Details:
price: $2.98
bound: 38 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B0727R4J75
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 3204 KB

Minding Marti: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 3 (Marti #1) Randi Luxe
Minding Marti: The Gentleman's Rentboy Service 3 (Marti #1) information wiki author book francais

79c7fb41ad

How To Grow Your Automobile Starter Repair Business SUPER FAST: Secrets to 10x Profits, Leadership, Innovation & Gaining an Unfair Advantage download epub mobi pdf fb2Archie Appleby: The Terrible Case of the Creeps download epub mobi pdf fb2Organising an Academic Conference: Guidelines for Scholarly and Financial Success download epub mobi pdf fb2Child Life January 1928: Pulp Magazine download epub mobi pdf fb2Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible Volume 3: Romans to Revelation download epub mobi pdf fb2Fundamentals of Glacier Dynamics, Second Edition download epub mobi pdf fb2Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care and Patient Safety, Second Edition download epub mobi pdf fb2Teach & Manage: How to Teach Courses Online or Manage Social Media Marketing for Other People download epub mobi pdf fb2Abenteuer in Tuvania: Eine interaktive Geschichte (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Life Cycle Costing for Engineers download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 10:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Evil Squad Index du Forum -> Général -> Candidature de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange